Detailed Information about CEO Andhra and CEOAndhra.nic.in
The voter ID card which acts as a proof of identity allows a person to vote and elect a candidate of their choice. The ECI has started the system of Voter ID Card to avoid malpractices such as rigging, cross-voting, and bogus-voting. Voter ID Card is one of the essential identity proof for the Indian citizens. A voter id card can be taken by the citizens who are 18 years old or above. This card is not only important for voting but also otherwise like supposedly you want to open a bank account, you will be asked by the bank people to provide a identity proof and you can give a copy of your voter id.
What Is The Use Of A Voter ID Card Andhra Pradesh?
Voter ID card is essential to cast vote today. It is also important to have the election card to:
- Register your name in the Andhra Pradesh voters’ list if you change your residence in India
- Include your name in the electoral roll if you’ve got married and changed your surname and place of residence.
- Buy tickets online, such as railway tickets for AC and non-AC classes. It is also essential to have a photo identity card to buy Tatkal tickets.
- Get passports or other identity cards. The election card acts as a proof of identity, age, and place of residence.
Hence, voter ID is a special identity card that can helps you as a citizen of India, to avail services without any hassle.
Andhra Pradesh CEO
The role of CEO Andhra is to monitor the work relating to the conduct of General Elections and Bye-Elections to the House of People from Andhra Pradesh, A.P. Legislative Assembly and A.P. Legislative Council. This includes preparation and updating the AP Electoral Rolls, Issue of Photo Identity Cards in Andhra Pradesh, rationalization/re-organization of Polling Stations, voters’ education, and implementation of Model Code of Conduct, the Election Laws and the instructions issued by the Election Commission of India from time to time.
There are totally four e-registration forms available on the website of CEO Andhra, details of those four registration forms are given below :
- Form-6 : New Enrollment.
- Form-7 : Objection to inclusion of name.
- Form-8 : Correction in the card.
- Form-8A : Transpose your card.
Candidates who don’t have a voter id card have to select the Form-6 for new application registration. Select Form-7 for the any objections regarding the inclusion of name. Select Form-8 in case if you have any corrections to be made on already issued voter id card.
How to Register Voter ID Card on Ceoandhra.nic.in
- If you are staying in Andhra Pradesh and want to apply for a voter ID card online in AP to vote at an assembly constituency in the state, you can do so through the following steps:
- Access http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in website. On the homepage of the website, it asks you to register with your credentials to get your username and password.
- Once done, you will get a unique username name and password.
- Login with this user name and password. You will be directed to an e-registration link. Click the E-registration link. You will come across various forms.
- Access the correct form as per your need. For instance:
- Use Form 6 if you are a new voter without a voter ID card at all.
- Use Form 8 if your name is not in the voter list of your assembly constituency or data in your voter ID card is wrong.
- Use Form 8A if you have changed your address in the same assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh.
- Once done, you need to click the Submit button. A registration number would be provided to you. Don’t forget to submit hard copies of your age proof and address proof to the nearest Election Registration Officer (ERO)’s office. In case, you are not a new user, Andhra Pradesh CEO department will send across a voter ID card through post. If you are a new voter, the Booth Level Officers (BLO) will visit you to verify the credentials. Once verified, you can expect to get your voter card soon.
How To Check The Status Of Voter ID Card?
Candidates who have already applied for the Voter ID Card, can check the status of their Andhra Pradesh Voter ID Card application.
- Visit this website- http://ceoaperms.ap.gov.in/status/search.aspx
- You need to select whether you’re going to check status for Form-6 or Form-8 or Form-8A.
- Enter the application ID or House number or Applicant name to know the status.
- If your name is present in the Electoral rolls and you did not receive your Electors photo Identity Card (EPIC), visit the nearby polling station or election commission office. For more details, you visit ceoandhra.nic.in.
News Regarding Andhra Pradesh Elections
The Election Commission
(EC) of India has already announced the schedule for the ongoing Lok Sabha elections. The elections will be held in 9 phases starting from April 7 to May 12. Counting of the votes will take place on May 16.
Comment Policy [Please read this before posting your comments]: Only use your real name. Your words are your own, so be nice and helpful if you can. Please, do not share any personal information in your comments. For further details, please read our Comments Policy available over here.