The Voter card is the one of the most essential for all the Indian citizens and is valid for those 18 years and above.
Voter Card Delhi
Voter card Delhi is available now online and motive is to save time and energy to be the quickest way to get your voter card Delhi.
If you want to apply offline, then download and fill Form-6 from the website and follow the given instructions on this link to fill Form 6.
If you reside near the Municipal area or you live in a Taluka, then the form can be obtained from Tahshildar’s office. You can then go to the Office of Election commission and submit the form.
Documents to be submitted:
Important documents which are required for filling Form 6 in two ways – offline or online:
- Address proof such as Pan-card / Property Tax Receipt/Residential rental/lease-agreement/telephone bill/LPG bill/Electricity bill/Passport/Water bill etc.
- Identity proof such as college/ school-id-card or the same as address proof
E Registration for Voter Id card Delhi
2) In Personal Details, fill up
- Mobile and Landline Number
- Category of Registration.
3) In User Account Details, fill up:
- User Name you require
- Your Password (Please note that the Password must be a minimum of eight characters in length and must not be the same as the user name.)
- Confirm your Password
- Email ID
- Secret- Question and its Answer in case you forget your password
4) Then you will be allotted a login-ID and your password.
5) Log in to the website from this page by clicking on the link.
6) You can then click on “Application for enrollment”. Then the link you have clicked on after login will direct you to the online version of Form 6 which can be filled online.
- The person who is submitting application for voter card Delhi can get the application filled online along with scanned copies of all the important documents which can also be submitted online.
- Documents which are required are the birth-certificate/educational-certificate/class 10th mark-sheet/residential proof.
- Submit all of your important documents such as residential proof, Age proof certificate, educational certificate, and permanent address proof.
- Fill your full name, date of birth, relationship type, gender correctly.
- Attach a passport size photo that is scanned.
7) Then you will be redirected to a page for acknowledgement of confirmation. Confirm and submit your application form.
8) If successful, the Submission successful page will open and a success e-mail will be sent to you on the email ID given.
After that your voter card Delhi will be delivered at your residential address which has been filled by you in the form filled. You will get your voter card Delhi from BLO/VREC Office or center.
The Online Registration for the voter card Delhi is very easy and convenient, thus reducing the work for applying for the card.
Save a copy and take a print out and keep it with you for further use.
How to check your name in voter’s list:
1) Offline: One can visit the nearest electoral centre and can check the name in the voter’s list.
2) Online: Also, one can search the name in voter’s list from two different types of details on the Delhi CEO website-
- By Voter card Number on this link: Search by voter card
- By Name and Other Details on this link : Search by details
The Official Website of Election Commission Delhi is here.
Hope you found the article useful. If you have any queries of doubts, do leave them in the comments below. We will get in touch.