The complete process to Download Voter ID online quickly is given in this article.
As per the official rules of the Election Commission of India, the citizens of India who are 18 years old on January 1st of the year for which the electoral roll is prepared are eligible to be registered as a voter in their Constituency where he/she resides. The electoral roll is the list that contains the names of all eligible citizens who are entitled to cast the vote in the elections.
The voter identification requirements ask voters to get at least one form of identification for getting the voter ID online or offline. However, this method can require documented proof of identity, state residency, citizenship or others. Voter ID online registration applicants are needed to apply for voter ID online or offline well in advance of the elections.
Download Voter ID Online:
A registered Voter ID card can be made and created only after a proper application. If you are wondering how to get Voter ID online, to register as a new voter through the Internet, then you should follow the steps on the link.
If you don’t receive your voter card, seek advice from the Election registration office closest to you. You can also go online and check the status of your voter ID online by following steps on this link.
Then a print out of the voter ID slip can be taken for the individual’s usage – Basically the Entire Voter ID Card Cannot be Downloaded from the Internet – Click Here to know why and other details
For security reasons, a soft copy of the slip cannot be downloaded, so printing the slip out is the only option for the individual who wants the downloaded voter ID.
The instructions for Downloading the voter ID online slip:
- Log on to the website Election Commission of India or the state Election Commission website on which you have registered for your Voter ID online or offline. The Election Commission has set up separate websites for each state – Select your State.
- You have to then click on the button that says ‘Search your Name‘ or it’s equivalent.
- Once you click on the button, the page will ask for you to fill your details in the page.
- After filling the page with the details, click on the ‘Search’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Clicking on the ‘Search’ button will display all of your details of Voter ID online on your screen.
- On the right-hand corner of the now opened screen, a ‘Print’ option will be displayed.
- When you click on the ‘Print’ option, the VoterSlip will be magnified on the screen and you will be able to see another button with the ‘Print’ option on it.
- Make sure your printer has a plain paper ready inside.
- Now click on the ‘Print’ button in the enlarged screen that opens.
- As soon as you click ‘Print’, your Voter ID slip will be printed on the paper in your printer.
You have now successfully got your voter ID online slip and downloaded it for your further usage.
The National Voters Service Portal that has been launched provides a single window service for the tasks like the search for voter name, the registration of voter ID online or download voter ID online slip. Yes, you cannot download the Voter ID Card, but you can download the slip, with your Voter ID details. That is useful while casting your vote. Just visit The Election Commission website to take advantage of the services provided on the website.
You can also make note that you can search your name in the digital Electoral Roll available on the CEO website of your state where you reside. You would have to enter your details like number of your voter ID online or details like name, age and assembly Constituency.